Today we wanted to introduce you to our revolutionary protein dessert: our AMAZING Belgian Chocolate Protein Mousse!
You all know by now that here at F-EAT we are huge protein lovers, so anything protein-based is definitely appreciated - even more so if it is a healthy alternative to regular sugary desserts!
The high protein content is provided by both whey concentrate and egg white, both high quality protein sources that make this mousse a perfect aid to your diet. Plus, it is low sugar while still providing good carbs thanks to the oat flour in the mix! This means that our Belgian Chocolate Protein Mousse is a perfect pre or post workout snack too.
This mousse is extremely versatile, in this occasion we decided to top it with fat free natural yoghurt and sunflower seeds, but you can top it with anything you prefer! The preparation times are so quick, you'll literally have a hot, healthy dessert in only a few minutes!
Plus, you only need 2 INGREDIENTS. Yes, you heard (well, read) it right!
You will simply need to pick a liquid of choice, preferably milk (even plant-based milk), mix it with 70g of mousse powder and you are done in literally two step. Unbelievable, right? Eating healthy and keep up with a healthy diet has never been easier, especially now that you can overcome your dessert cravings with a low sugar, high protein alternative.
- add 70g of Protein Mousse powder to a bowl
- add 250ml of milk and mix well using a whisk
- put the mix in the microwave (make sure the bowl you chose is suitable for microwave heating, if not transfer your mix into a suitable container)
- cook for approximately 2 minutes and a half on full power (if the mix is still liquid after this time, allow more time to cook until a firm consistency is achieve)
- once cooked, your mousse is ready to eat, or you can top it with fruit, yoghurt, seeds or nuts!
This mousse is not only super good for your palate, but is also good for your body!
In fact it is a low sugar, high protein dessert with a great nutritional profile to keep up your hard work at the gym and keep you healthy.
Nutritional Info for 70g of product (1 serving) without toppings:
Saturated Fats: 0.2
Total Carbohydrates: 28g